Monday, July 25, 2011

Copyright ~ Digital Safety & Literacy ~ Internet Safety

Copyright

I may have broken some rules!  I’m not sure if I gave proper credit to the right sources, links, people, sites, etc…  I find the copyright rules and laws for cyberspace a bit complicated and confusing.  I have to keep in mind that there are differences in the rules of plagiarism for “written work” and the rules for copyright infringements of “cyberspace work”.  I printed out the five series of “Copyrights and Copying Wrongs” as a reference to keep handy when in question of cyberspace copyrights.

Digital Safety & Literacy
I watched and reviewed Digital Safety & Literacy with my children and I found it to be user friendly and easy language to follow.  I would use this lesson with my class as an informational guideline when using internet resources.



Internet Safety Resource Wiki
Love the information on this wiki.  Great tips and review of policies and rules.  I especially liked the “Netiquette for Kids” page; it will be posted in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment