Tuesday, July 12, 2011

iGoogle Homepage --- Finally an iGoogle Screen Snapshot

Finally!  It took me longer than I thought it would to get my iGoogle screen snapshot.  My browser kept on crashing, especially when I tried to work with Google Chrome.  I must have had to many windows open; but, that's what happens when you're exploring, learning, and applying new and interesting applications.  I ended up using Jing to capture my screen shot. 


iGoogle Homepage
 I really like iGoogle; it allows you to customize and organize your search engine based on your individual preference and interest.  I especially enjoy having a preview window of my emails right upfront.  Overall, Google is loaded with a large variety of tools, apps, and gadgets to pick and choose from.  It's official, I'm a Google fan.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment