Monday, July 25, 2011

Engrade Online Grading System

       I don't have my own classroom - yet; but, when I do, I can see myself using Engrade's online grading system (http://www.engrade.com/).  It was very user friendly and easy to set up a classroom;  inputting students names and information, attendance, grades and comments, assignments, and calendars.  It gave you an option to grade by percent or points for test, quizzes, and homework; also, it automatic adjust grade input averages.  I like the seating chart page where you can easily arrange and rearrange student assigned seat.  As a parent, I like the fact that you can view your child's progress on assignment and test scores anytime; no more report card surprises.
        Overall, I would give Engrade a good rating, it allows teachers to input and review grades in and out of school.  However, I did not see a way to sort the students in alphabetical order; I sure there must be a way, I just haven't found it yet.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment